SAPPHIRE Recertification Online Training
Recertification Training for SAPPHIRE Fire Suppression System
This course is an online recertification course intended for designers, installers and service technicians who have previously completed a SAPPHIRE certification and are seeking recertification. Heavy emphasis on NFPA and FSSA requirements as they pertain to design, service and maintenance.
Attendees will learn about the agent, and how to conduct a hazard analysis.. They will be able to identify component and auxiliary peripherals, and properly complete a design, conduct inspection service, maintenance service and recharge of the SAPPHIRE system.
The course will end with an exam and attendees will receive a product certification which will allow them to design, service and maintain the SAPPHIRE Fire Suppression System.
- Attendees will work through real life scenarios to apply what they learned
- Attendees will become familiar with the technical manual and where to find the information they need to service and maintain the SAPPHIRE Fire Suppression Systems
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: ANSUL Distributors from Outside Europe
- Target Audience: Authorized Distributors Only
- Certification: Product Certification
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.