Corrosion in Water-based Fire Protection Systems
This recorded eLearning will introduce you to the science behind corrosion and identify the areas within a sprinkler system that is commonly found. The figures, explanations, and material are designed to provide more information on the use of nitrogen in dry pipe systems, pre-actions systems and even wet pipe systems. The Tyco NG-1 Series nitrogen generators and supporting product line will help you to reduce, monitor and even eliminate the corrosion in water-based fire protection systems.
- Discuss the issue of corrosion in water-based fire protection systems
- Outline the Tyco NG-1 Series Product
- Identify the use of nitrogen generation for dry pipe system inerting
- Describe the use of nitrogen in wet pipe systems and air venting
- Recognize Corrosion Monitoring solutions and the technical information used with the Tyco Model NG-1 Series Nitrogen Generators
Duration: 25 minutes
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.