ANSUL® Foam Systems Service and Maintenance
ANSUL® Foam Systems Service and Maintenance School
This program provides an overview of the basic types of fixed foam systems but will focus on the correct service and maintenance procedures for the various systems. Students will have an opportunity for actual hands-on experience on foam testing procedures, bladder tank filling and more.
Students Will Receive
- Foam Systems Design and Application Manual
- Foam Systems Training Portfolio
- Daily catered lunches.
- Invitation to a JCI hosted reception.
- Certificate of Completion
- Duration: 3 days
- Availability: Cranston, RI and Marinette, WI
- Target Audience: Open Enrollment
- Certification: Certificate of Training