AquaMist Systems Certification training
Certification Training for AquaMist low pressure systems.
During two days of comprehensive training, attendees will gain an understanding of the AquaMist ULF low pressure water mist technology protecting Machinery Spaces, Buildings and Data Centers. A general overview on the fire tests done for the FM approved nozzles and components used with the system will be provided. Design criteria, applications and installation practice including information on the Grinnell® G-Press™ Piping System and Watermist pump skid will be discussed in details.
The course will end with an exam and attendees will receive a certificate of training.
Low Pressure Water Mist systems introduction - AquaMist
- AquaMist ULF Machinery Spaces system for total flooding systems according FM, design.
- AquMist ULF for Data Cednter Protection (FM approved systems), dessign
- AquaMist ULF for Light and Ordinary Hazards (OH1), design
- AquaMist System hardware
- Duration:2 days
- Availability: Europe
- Target Audience: Authorized Distributors Only
- Certification: Certificate of Training
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.