Introduction to Water Based Fire Protection
During one and a half intensive days of training, attendees will gain an appreciation for the various components used in automatic fire protection and fixed water spray systems. The agenda consists of modules, which cover the types and categories of sprinklers, hydraulics, high-piled storage, and wet, dry, deluge, and pre-action systems. Although TYCO products will be used to convey the message, the information learned is educational and can be applied to any manufacturer’s products. Students with different backgrounds and experience will benefit.
- Live fire demonstrations to illustrate automatic sprinkler system sequence of operation
- Sprinkler and nozzle discharge demonstration showcasing the evolution of technologies from 1874 to present
- 16 fully functional system risers used to help demonstrate system types, applications, and sequence of operation
- Duration: 1.5 days
- Availability: Cranston, RI USA
- CPDs: 10 / CEUs: 1.0
- Target Audience": Open Enrollment
- Certification: Certificate of Training
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.