SprinkCAD v3.5 201 Online Training
Jan 4, 2018, 13:22 PM
Intermediate SprinkCAD Design Software Training
SprinkCAD offers SprinkCAD 201, a distance-learning class to teach intermediate procedures of the SprinkCAD v3.5 software. This course is presented in eight-parts involving unit tests, sample drawings, and a final exam. Proctored by Joe Curry, former instructor of SprinkCAD classes at Seneca college, these programs progress at the student's desired pace. They are designed to be completed in 4 weeks, maximum, but can be completed in days. Each unit of a given course must be passed before the next is made available. Upon successful completion of a course the student receives 21 hours of NICET continuing education units.
- Introduction to preparing an Architectural drawing, identifying sloping pipe, defining floor areas, forcing fittings and end preparations, drawing and calculating stand pipe systems, and generating 3D riser details.
- Final Test
- Duration: Self-paced (4 weeks max.)
- Availability: Globally
- Target Audience: Current and potential customers
- Certification: Certificate of Completion
- Training Measurement Units: Imperial and Metric