SprinkCAD v3.5 101 Online Training
Introduction to SprinkCAD Design Software Training
SprinkCAD offers SprinkCAD 101, a distance-learning class to teach beginner procedures of the SprinkCAD v3.5 software. This course is presented in eight-parts involving unit tests, sample drawings, and a final exam.
Proctored by Joe Curry, former instructor of SprinkCAD classes at Seneca college, these programs progress at the student's desired pace. They are designed to be completed in 4 weeks, maximum, but can be completed in days.
Each unit of a given course must be passed before the next is made available. Upon successful completion of a course the student receives 21 hours of NICET continuing education units.
- Introduction to Sprinkler Head layout, sprinkler pipe routing and connections
- Perform hydraulic calculations and material stock listing
- Final Test
- Duration: Self-paced (4 weeks max.)
- Availability: Globally
- Target Audience: Current and potential customers
- Certification: Certificate of Completion
- Training Measurement Units: Imperial and Metric
To enroll in this class or find out more information, please visit the SprinkCAD website using the following link: https://www.sprinkcadsecurelogin.com/training.aspx