ANSUL® Piranha Restaurant System Online Recertification
Oct 19, 2017, 15:37 PM
Re-certification Training for ANSUL® Piranha Restaurant Systems
This course re-introduces the student to the ANSUL® Piranha Restaurant Fire Suppression System, which provides fire protection for restaurant cooking appliances, hoods and ducts.
Attendees will be reminded how the system works, components that make up the system, and how to properly design a system. Also covered are the installation, testing, recharging and maintenance of the system and its components.
The course will end with an exam and attendees will receive an ANSUL® Piranha product certification upon successful completion.
- Attendees will work through real life scenarios to apply what they learned
- Attendees will become familiar with the technical manual and where to find the information they need to design, service and maintain the ANSUL® Piranha Fire Suppression System
- Duration:4 hours
- Availability: USA, APAC / ME, Europe / Africa
- Target Audience: Authorized Distributors Only
- Certification: Product Certification
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.