ANSUL® Foam Systems Design and Specification
ANSUL® Foam Systems Design and Specification School
This three day program will include all areas of the design, equipment selection, foam agent application, and installation of fixed foam systems for a variety of hazards in accordance with the appropriate NFPA standards. Special emphasis will be directed to the identification and specification of component parts for each of the different types of fixed foam systems. This program is recommended for anyone involved in the specification, design, installation, or commissioning of foam systems.
Students Will Receive
- Foam Systems Design and Application Manual
- Foam Systems Training Portfolio
- Daily catered lunches.
- Invitation to a JCI hosted reception.
- Certificate of Completion
- Duration: 3 days
- Availability: Cranston, RI / Marinette, WI
- Target Audience: Open Enrollment
- Certification: Certificate of Training