AquaMist Low-pressure Solutions
Introduction training to AquaMist low pressure water mist solutions
The objective of this Introduction training session on AquaMist Solutions is to explain the control/suppression/extinguishing principles of low pressure water mist systems and broad range of different applications where to use low pressure water mist systems based on fire protection standards as NFPA750 and CENTS14972.
After attending this one day introduction course the attendees will receive a certificate of completion.
- Low Pressure Water Mist systems introduction - AquaMist
- AquaMist ULF for Light and Ordinary Hazards (OH1)
- AquaMist ULF for Industrial Fryer Protection (FM approved system)
- AquaMist ULF for Data Center Protection (FM approved system)
- Demonstration of low pressure water mist nozzle discharge (when hold in a TechXchange training center)
- Duration: 8 hours
- Availability: Europe
- Target Audience: Public
- Certification: Certificate of Completion
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.