AquaMist low pressure for Industrial Fryers
Certification Training for AquaMist ULF systems for protecting Industrial Fryers
The objective of this certification training session is an introduction on the AquaMist ULF low pressure water mist technology for protecting large Industrial Fryers in the food industry. A general overview on the fire tests done for the FM approved system, nozzles and components used with the system will be provided. Design criteria, applications and installation practice including hands-on information on the Grinnell® G-Press™ Piping System and Watermist pump skid will be discussed in details.
The course will end with an exam and attendees will receive a certificate of training.
- Low Pressure Water Mist systems introduction - AquaMist
- AquaMist ULF IFP for Industrial Fryer protection, system design.
- AquaMist ULF System hardware.
- Demonstration of low pressure water mist nozzle discharge (when hold in a TechXchange training center).
- Duration: 8 hours
- Availability: Europe
- Target Audience: Authorized Distributors Only
- Certification: Certificate of Training
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.