AquaMist for Machinery Spaces
Certification Training for AquaMist systems for protecting Machinery Spaces
The objective of this certification training session is an introduction to the AquaMist ULF low pressure water mist technology for protection of Machinery Spaces according FM and IMO regulations, also AquaMist FOG high pressure cylinder based FM approved systems for protection of Machinery Spaces according FM will be covered. A general overview on the fire tests done for the FM/IMO approved nozzles and components used with the system will be provided. Design criteria, applications and installation practice including hands-on information on the Grinnell® G-Press™ Piping System and Watermist pump skid will be discussed in details.
The course will end with an exam and attendees will receive a certificate of training.
- Low Pressure Water Mist systems introduction - AquaMist
- AquaMist ULF Machinery Spaces system design for total flooding systems according FM, local application acc. IMO.
- AquaMist FOG Machinery Spaces system design for total flooding systems according FM.
- AquaMist System Demonstration of low pressure water mist nozzle discharge (when hold in a TechXchange training center).
- Duration: 8 hours
- Availability: Europe
- Target Audience: Authorized Distributors Only
- Certification: Certificate of Training
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.