AquaMist for Building Protection
Certification Training for AquaMist low pressure systems for Building protecting
The objective of this certification training session is an introduction on the AquaMist ULF low pressure watermist technology as a Performance-based Design System for protection of Light and Ordinary Hazard (OH1) occupancies. A general overview on the fire tests done for the FM approved nozzles and components used with the system will be provided. Design criteria, applications and installation practice including hands-on information on the Grinnell® G-Press™ Piping System and Watermist pump skid will be discussed in details.
The course will end with an exam and attendees will receive a certificate of training.
- Low Pressure Water Mist systems introduction - AquaMist
- AquaMist ULF for Light and Ordinary Hazards (OH1), design.
- AquaMist System hardware.
- Introduction to AquaMist ULF for Industrial Fryer Protection (FM approved systems)
- Introduction to AquaMist ULF for Data Center Protection (FM approved systems)
- Demonstration of low pressure water mist nozzle discharges (when hold in a TechXchange training center).
- Duration: 8 hours
- Availability: Europe
- Target Audience: Authorized Distributors Only
- Certification: Certificate of Training
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.