Quell Fire Sprinkler System
License training to Quell fire protection systems
During this two-day training program, attendees will develop an understanding of the Quell development process and design requirements as well as an understanding of all components required to implement a Quell design. The agenda will include modules that consist of the history and substantiation of current NFPA 13 requirements, the Performance Based Design and Alternative Methods & Materials process. Other modules that will ensure successful implementation and installation of the Quell design and design method will be covered.
- Self paced pre-training assessment to become familiar with the development and intricacies of the Quell Methodology
- Hands on training with a fully functional Quell riser (if organized in a TechXchange office)
- Self paced, guided exercises to learn and become familiar with Fluid Delivery Time software utilized in Quell design
- Duration: 2 days
- Availability: Europe only
- Target Audience: Open Enrollment for Quell Licensees
- Certification: Certificate of Training
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.