NFPA13 Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems 2016 edition
The objective of this training program is how to approach and work with this standard. Due to the limitations of the European standards, the American standard NFPA offers more effective solutions to provide fire protection. This module is updated to the latest version of the NFPA13 and the changes between the previous versions are highlighted and will be discussed. This module will guide you through the NFPA13 chapter by chapter and will contain background information, examples, frequently asked questions and workshops for the implementation of this standard into your field. The course will end with an exam and attendees will receive a certificate of training.
- Provides a deeper insight in sprinkler technics and able to determine / identify different sprinkler types.
- Able to select the right sprinkler for the job.
- Knowledge of the working principles of sprinkler systems in general.
- Better understanding of how to use the NFPA13 book.
- Duration: 3 days
- Availability: Europe
- Target Audience: Open Enrollment
- Certification: Certificate of Training
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.