Introduction to Sprinklers and Alarm Valves
Sprinkler Systems, General Introduction Sprinklers and Alarm Valves
The objective of this training program is to provide a basic understanding and overview of the different types of sprinklers and alarm valves available. Each type will be defined and the specific application will be addressed. To complete the training we will provide a live demonstration of the different sprinkler types and their spray patterns in our Spray Demo Room. In regards to the alarm valves we will explain the working principles and technical details of all available types of alarm valves and at the end we will provide a live demonstration of the valves in our Valve Demo Room.
- Overview of different types of sprinklers available.
- Live demonstration of sprinkler spray patterns.
- Explanation of the different available sprinkler systems.
- Live demonstration of the working principles of all available types of alarm valves.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Availability: Europe
- Target Audience: Open enrollment
- Certification: Certificate of Training
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.