Inspection, Testing & Maintenance (ITM)
During this comprehensive training, attendees will gain an understanding of the requirements and procedures for inspection, testing and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems in accordance with NFPA 25, 2017 Edition. The attendees will participate in valuable hands-on training and troubleshooting exercises of key system components including system valves (wet, dry, deluge and pre-action) each with his own fully functional system riser.
- Live Valve demonstrations to illustrate system sequence of operation
- Hands-on training to gain knowledge of the different alarm valves in regards to maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Availability: Europe only
- Target Audience: Open Enrollment
- Certification: Certificate of Training
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.