Deluge and Preaction Sprinkler Systems 2019
This recorded eLearning will explain the features, benefits, and applications of deluge and preaction sprinkler systems. Many of the components that can be used to make these systems function in accordance with nationally accepted standards will also be covered.
- Identify key preaction system terminology
- Recognize parts and pieces of preaction systems
- Distinguish difference between single and double interlock preaction systems
- Explain operating principles of preaction systems
- Identify key deluge system terminology
- Name the common applications where deluge systems are installed
- Recognize different style valves
- Describe various actuations of deluge systems
- Explain deluge system operating principles
Duration: 35 Minutes
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.