SprinkCAD 3D Basic Onsite Training
SprinkCAD offers an onsite training course to teach beginners the basic features of the SprinkCAD 3D software. This course is presented in three days.
Course training is provided by a SprinkCAD Technician at either the customer location or one of the SprinkCAD locations.
- Introduction to Sprinkler Head layout, sprinkler pipe routing and connections, and adding Flex Pipes
- Database Manipulation
- Perform hydraulic calculations and material stock listing
- Duration: 3 Day Course
- Availability: Globally (Customer Location or SprinkCAD Location)
- Target Audience: Current and potential customers
- Certification: 21 hours of NICET CEU’s
- Training Measurement Units: Imperial and Metric
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.