ANSUL R102 Restaurant System
Certification Training for ANSUL R102 Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems
During the two days of training, attendees will gain an understanding of the restaurant systems application, the system components, the design, installation, recharge and periodic service. By the use of the ANSUL technical manual, presentations videos, work problems and examples learning is made easy and efficient. Our experiences trainers are available for any questions during the course and after attendance our regional teams of engineers will provide assistance in the daily to our trained distributors.
The course will end with an exam which will entitle attendees to work on the ANSUL R102 System.
- Training covers the ANSUL R102 Estimator Software
- Demo Kitchen available in some of the TechXchange Academies
- Practical add-on courses for Auditors available in some regions
Course Information (CTA02R1 / CTA01R1P)
- Duration: 2 days (Practical 1 add-on day)
- Availability: TechXchange Academies Europe; On-site at Customer
- Target Audience: Authorized Distributors Only
- Certification: Product Certification
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.