ANSUL® R-102 Restaurant System - Refresher
Re-Certification Training for ANSUL® R102 Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems
This course re-introduces the student to the ANSUL® R-102 Restaurant Fire Suppression System, which provides fire protection for restaurant cooking appliances, hoods and ducts.
Attendees will be reminded how the system works, components that make up the system, and how to properly design, install and service a system.
Special Application and more sophisticated design questions will be discussed.
The course will end with an exam and attendees will receive an R-102 product certification upon successful completion.
Demo Kitchen available in some of the TechXchange Academies
Personalized ID Cards handed out in some regions
Add-on 1 day session available in some regions for ANSUL® R102 certified attendees, holding a valid product certification.
Online Refresher course available for some regions
- Training covers the ANSUL® R102 Estimator Software
- Demo Kitchen available in some of the TechXchange Academies
- Practical add-on courses for Auditors available in some regions
- Duration:1 day
- Availability: APAC / ME, Europe / Africa
- Target Audience: Authorized Distributors Only
- Certification: Product Certification
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.