Sapphire/FM200 Fire Suppression System Design
Certification Training for Sapphire and FM200 Fire Suppression System Design
This course is the last day of a three day training program, intended for designers, installers and service technicians. Heavy emphasis on NFPA and FSSA requirements as they pertain to design, service and maintenance.
On this day, attendees will work through examples of piping and nozzle calculations using the SAPPHIRE calculation software.
The course will end with an exam and attendees will receive a dual product certification which will allow them to design, service and maintain the SAPPHIRE and FM200 Fire Suppression Systems.
- Attendees will work through real life scenarios to apply what they learned
- Attendees will become familiar with the technical manual and where to find the information they need to design, service and maintain the SAPPHIRE and FM200 Fire Suppression System
- Duration: 1 day
- Availability: USA, APAC / ME
- Target Audience: Authorized Distributors Only
- Certification: Product Certification
To enroll in this class or find out more information, login to your account at the top of this page.